Today I am sharing what Life in Ecuador is like for me as a Black American foreigner by answering The Expat Tag questions. This is my third time doing this tag, and I’m still surprised at the answers I share. As I grow and mature, things change, especially this time around. I hope you enjoy learning more about me through this video and if you have any questions, please let me know!
Life In India As A Black American Foreigner: The Expat Tag
Life in Morocco As A Black American Foreigner: The Expat Tag
Let’s work together! Click here to sign up for your FREE 15minute Clarity Call.
Subscribe to The Jazzy Nation
Expat Tag Questions:
- What is your home country?
- Where do you currently live?
- What was the easiest part about adjusting to your new country?
- What was the hardest part about adjusting to your new country?
- Describe a moment when you felt you belonged in your new country.
- Describe one major difference between your home country and your adoptive country.
- What’s one thing you said yes to in your new country you would never have said yes to in your home country?
- What’s one thing you regret doing when you moved to your new country?
- Would you move again to a new brand new country and why?
- One tip or advice you could give anyone moving to a new country.
Get a 30 Day Free Trial Of Epidemic Sound When You Use My Link!
Check out the links below for more posts and videos:
Day In The Life Living In Ecuador!
I’m Pregnant! First Trimester, Symptoms, and More
Ecuadorian Grocery Haul: My First Time Shopping in Ecuador
How I Prepared For My Move To Ecuador As An Expat