Today I am sharing what Life in Ecuador is like for me as a Black American foreigner by answering The Expat Tag questions. This is my third time doing this tag, and I’m still surprised at the answers I share. As I grow and mature, things change, especially this time around. I hope you enjoy learning more about me through this video and if you have any questions, please let me know!
Life In India As A Black American Foreigner: The Expat Tag
Life in Morocco As A Black American Foreigner: The Expat Tag
Let’s work together! Click here to sign up for your FREE 15minute Clarity Call.
Subscribe to The Jazzy Nation
Expat Tag Questions:
- What is your home country?
- Where do you currently live?
- What was the easiest part about adjusting to your new country?
- What was the hardest part about adjusting to your new country?
- Describe a moment when you felt you belonged in your new country.
- Describe one major difference between your home country and your adoptive country.
- What’s one thing you said yes to in your new country you would never have said yes to in your home country?
- What’s one thing you regret doing when you moved to your new country?
- Would you move again to a new brand new country and why?
- One tip or advice you could give anyone moving to a new country.
Get a 30 Day Free Trial Of Epidemic Sound When You Use My Link!
Check out the links below for more posts and videos:
Day In The Life Living In Ecuador!
I’m Pregnant! First Trimester, Symptoms, and More
Ecuadorian Grocery Haul: My First Time Shopping in Ecuador
How I Prepared For My Move To Ecuador As An Expat
Everything I Ate In New Orleans: Food, Itinerary, and Travel Tips
Life In India As An American Foreigner: The Expat Tag
Travel the World With Me
My Life As An Expat Living in India
Day in My Life Videos
ADORABLE TINY HOUSE Tour
Link to this Adorable Home on VRBO
My Life Living in Morocco
7 Solo Female Travel Fears and How to Overcome The
Overnight Hotel Stay in Washington DC: Pandemic Travel Tips